This shall be my (Kaka) first contribution to Babu Blog (other than changing the template and adding a Cbox) and it's only because I'm so bored at work (even though my In-tray is full) and its 5.45pm while I wait for another 15mins before I can leave and pick up my husband at 6.30pm from Jerudong.

2 days ago I went to visit Aqil to kill time and found him to be sidak-sidak. First time I've ever seen him sidak-sidak as if he's a big child sudah and kena marahi. So kesian, he sidak-sidak for a good 20mins til he fell asleep and even in his sleep masih jua ada bunyi: 'Uhuk Uhuk'. In a way it was kinda cali pulang. Haha.

On the work front, I've heard on the grapevine that my LDP application has been endorsed during a meeting but has yet to be endorsed officially by a senior official. Hope he signs it soon because SPA deadline is March for September intakes. I've also had my telephone interview with Bham during which Bapa was so noisy in the background and Babu had to keep shushing him. Atu pun he said: 'eh bising kan??? inda juaaaaa' haha so typical Bapa. I think the interview went well as the lady did say I was a suitable candidate but could not give me a 'yes' or 'no' as she could only make a recommendation and the Uni makes the final assessment of the application. Also she still had more interviews to do and they only take about 25-30 students a year. Pray and wish me luck for this one.

I'm so iski that I have even done a search for apartments in Bham. I feel so tempted to rent out a luxury 2-bedroom flat with concierge, gym, pool, within the city centre (the name Bullring keeps shouting in my head hahaha). So its either that or a modest flat near the campus and save money. Hmmmm decisions decisions. If save money, I can buy more stuff. ;P

Ok it's 4 minutes to 6pm and its really quiet and eery in the office so I will leave you with a cut-n-paste from our freestyle department group photo.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: