Hello from Dunkirk, Nottingham!

Living in this house for the past few days has been a little frustrating. Our boiler broke on Saturday! So our heaters do not work and I have been burying myself under layers and layers of clothes in the house to keep warm. Also, sleeping in the cold is far from comfortable. Fortunately, Fathin has a portable heater that I borrowed from her today. But the weird thing is that I can't put the heat on too high or else the heat detector in my room goes off. Grr. So it still feels crazily cold. To make matters worse, the only source of hot water is from the shower in the first floor (my floor) bathroom. Washing dishes is beginning to be annoying. Maybe I should bring my plates and mugs into the shower?

Anyway, tomorrow is supposed to be my off day. I said '"supposed" because although I do not have any lectures or tutorials tomorrow, I have to study for a difficult tutorial on Thursday. I think I'm going to the library as well to borrow a book. Additionally, I have to email/call companies that are/will be sponsoring the Easter Games. Stress ku ehhh. But so far, I've managed to get 4500 pounds in my pockets. I need another thousand pounds to meet our target. Siapa inda karit ah?

Bah I'm going to sleep... hopefully. It's freezing!!!

IS


This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: