Hello, I am the "real second daugther" reporting all the way from Nottingham, UK.

Last night I went to watch a movie called Notorious at Cornerhouse with Fathin, Aisyah, FN & Alifah because I needed a reward after working so hard on my tutorial the night before. I slept at 2AM to study and woke up at 730AM (or was it 8AM? Antah eh, inda ku ingat) to get ready for a 9AM lecture. Sekali pakai taxi ke university hoho inda pulang jauh tapi aku malas naik bukit. The tutorial was at 10 and it went well. Anyway, back to the movie. Siuk! And then on the way to the taxi stand, we came across the Nottingham Eye, which apparently will be around til Easter time.
Nah gambarnya:


We didn't go on it though because we wanted to wait for Fathin's sister to come over to Nottingham next week. So next week tah kami naik.

And we went back to my house because the girls wanted to sleep over.

Taken after satisfying our cravings for milo shake at 1AM

Here's a random picture of my room, lawa bedspread ku? :D Also, note my pretty red Long Champ! Hoho.
Anyway, today Fathin and I went out to the city. I wanted to exchange LBJ's gladiator sandals for a smaller size at Topshop and also return her jeans because it was too small on me and obviously too small for her too (because she has a bigger tush). Btw, LBJ, I bought the jeans for 20 pounds. Then when I wanted to buy the bigger sized ones, there was a further 50% reduction so jadi 10 pounds saja. So I returned the 20 pound ones and bought the 10 pound ones. Hoho, profit!!!

Lapas atu we went back to my house to make roti john (with minced "meat" made of soya) and ikan salai. Actually it was fried mackerel. It just tasted like ikan salai.

Btw, I received these today!


Hoho, look at my roses. As tall as the washing machine!

Ok, til next time...

Please post more pics of Baby Aqil.

IS



This entry was posted on Sunday, February 15, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: