Assalamualaikum and Good Day........

Today (10 Feb 2009) is the 24th birthday of my eldest son and tomorrow (11 Feb 2009) will be the 16th birthday of my third daughter. Happy birthday to MMAJ and Happy advance birthday to LBJ!!! May Allah bless both of you!! MMHJ is not well today and he has to miss school and his National Day performance practice which was scheduled at the Stadium.

We had a lunch time workshop today, the first of a series of brainstorming workshops to discuss the new and dynamic programme to be implemented at our institution in August 2009. We were supposed to register to attend the workshop. According to the coordinator by lunch time yesterday, only 16 registered but it turned out that about 40 turned up and refreshment was only provided for 25. So first come,first served! I did register though.... The refreshment was too light that RMS and I decided to go to the cafeteria and have our second part of the makan (1.30 pm lunch) which was a delicious "paettai" (A Thai version of fried noodle). After the yummy makan, I had a little chat with two younger colleagues (NAA and RMR) on some causal stuff and helped my HoD to tidy up some course outlines which she needed to present at the HoDs meeting tomorrow.

My father is still hospitalised. Hubby and I managed to see him briefly while waiting for LBJ having her Chemistry tuition class from 6 - 7.30 pm. He looked much better than yesterday and I managed to read the surah Yassin (my routine each time I see him). Hubby has just returned home today from his hectic job responsibilities at KB.

Till my next post, a well wish for all readers........


This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: