Happening jua life Babu atu! Macam-macam activity Babu dalam sehari.
Today I invited Aisyah and Fathin over to make mee goreng with me. Apparently, the packets of mee I had wasn't mee hoon but tai tong. Oops! I need to brush up on my noodles knowledge. I used Babu's recipe anyway hehehe. Here's a picture:

Nyaman! I used Tesco's Seafood pack containing prawn, mussel and squid as the "sapak" of the mee. We all ended up emptying the wok!

And then we got bored so we decided to walk to Hyperama, a huge store that sells cheap things in bulk and also sell Asian stuff. It takes about 15-20 mins to walk there but we have to lalu under a tunnel, cross big roads etc to get there, which is why we don't go there everyday! Due to financial constraints, we didn't buy anything in bulk! We just satisfied our cravings for little Asian stuff. I ended up buying 3 tins of Pearl Milk Tea (it's more jelly-ish than pearly), 4 tins of coconut juice (rasanya kan sama mcm air piasau di gerai), two packets of stir-fry noodles and a small box of frozen prawns (it says it's imported from Thailand, inda brapa fresh??). I got all under 10 pounds!! Hoho, so cheap. Although in Brunei, I could've easily bought the stuff for 10BND or something!

I wanted to buy rice but because we planned to walk home instead of taking a taxi (save duit bah), it wouldn't be easy to bring it home as Hyperama only sells rice 5kg and above. I have been rice-less for 1.5 weeks now! I'm too malas to take the bus to buy rice (the nearby kadai runcit only sells yucky rice) so lately my diet has been consisting of pasta (seafood pasta, mushroom pasta) and mee goreng (including indomie heheh)! I'll stock up on rice next week, after my allowance comes out hehehe.

Tonight, I had mee goreng for dinner too! Because earlier, we boiled too much noodles so I refrigerated the leftover. So I fried some for my dinner. I like it better this time than the first time. Because I put in kicap masin in addition to kicap manis. The first batch of mee goreng was a bit sweet. Just one problem, I put in too much oil. Oops.

Okay then, let me leave you with this photo:

This is especially for Abg Rinan, who is sad that the Adidas Liverpool jersey that he ordered and delivered to my address is too small for him (krg mcm baju gay?). It is actually in my size so now it is mine! Muahaha, I look cool.


This entry was posted on Thursday, February 26, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: