We had a very good lunch today hosted by our Chinese colleagues in conjunction with the CNY, the year of the Ox and since it is the 14th day, it is called Chap Go Mei.. Sei, sei.... (Thank you!) The food was prepared by our in-house caterer DKJ and not forgetting the Mandarins oranges for luck, prosperity and happiness. A little corner for vegetarians colleagues was also provided of which I was tempted to have a little share of the salad. I managed to have some and I had to declare to an onlooking colleague that I just turned to be a vegetarian a minute ago, he, he.....

After the very fullfilling lunch, I received an sms from an elder sister that the in-charge doctor at the RIPAS Surgical ICU needed us to gather for a discussion on our father's health condition.Our beloved father has been admitted since Saturday, 20th January 2009, after experiencing breathing problem as a result of the almost 3 days power failure due to the heavy flooding. I rushed to the hospital and by 2.30pm only 4 family members (2 sisters and 2 sisters-in-law) could make it. Since there were too few of us the doctor decided to postpone it as he said it is not that urgent. After about an hour I have to leave RIPAS as I have to send my youngest daughter off to her tuition class.

Till my next post, wish my father well.............. Amin.....


This entry was posted on Monday, February 09, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: