Hello, today has been a semi-busy day...

I woke up later than usual for my 9am class today coz I was up until after midnight last night talking and watching Bridget Jones on TV with half of my housemates. I woke up at 10 past 8 but mandi laju2 and makan cereal laju2 and I was out of the house by 845am and got to the lecture theatre on time. My 11AM lecture today was cancelled so I went home and ate... indomie (oops). Then I went to the City to get a birthday present for Fathin, who's birthday is on Saturday. I spent a couple of hours in the city pasal paning, didn't know what to get for her. In the end I resorted to PJs from La Senza. Went home and cooked ayam kurma. Inda sampat makan before a meeting I had to go to at 5pm because I was talking to Kaka on MSN. The meeting was at Portland Building, just a 10 min walk from home. As usual we talked about the problems we are encountering with regards to the event we're holding next weekend. I got a little irritated by how disorganised the committee is because the timetable of the event keeps on changing, which means that certain arrangements that have been made must be amended and it will most probably irritate the people we've made these arrangements with. And then I went home, cooked rice and ate ayam kurma with it. And now, here I am, updating the blog while studying for my Tort Law tutorial on Friday. As a wise man once said, "belajar ani mana cukup kalau sampai beuban saja, mesti sampai gundul". Hahaha, so funnyyyyyyyyy.

Kay babai.


This entry was posted on Thursday, March 12, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: