Here's a post to distract ourselves for a few seconds from the very pronounced absence of a certain little baldy guy. You. Know. Who. You. Are. (grrrrrrr!!!!!)

Anyway, just wanted to share some photos we took in pinoy land. This was at a scrumptiously pretty cupcake shop that I first came across during my work trip there last year but I didn't manage to buy a cupcake then cus it was late night and I was uber full from a loooonggg dinner. This time we got plenty cupcakes for all! For us two we chose the red velvet cupcake because it looked so pretty!











And here we are having our feet nibbled on by big fat turkish fish at Ocean Park Manila.

And finally, my very yummy chocolate calzone from Sbarro, Mall of Asia. Finger-lickin good =)












This entry was posted on Thursday, April 02, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: