Zara floral print strappy flat sandals

Offie pink ballet flats

River Island "snakeskin" suede buckle flats

Lawa kasut ku??? Hoho in total, they cost about the same as a pair of French Sole ballet flats (sia-sia pun). Daripada ku bali one pair of expensive shoes, baik tah ku bali THREE pairs of modest-costing shoes :D BUT in the near future, I must own a pair of French Soles!!!
Anyway, Bullring siuk brabis and Birm has such a pretty city!!! Ada Selfridges lagi tuuu, where I bought Krispey Kreme donuts which ended up flat once I arrived in Notts because I put them in my handbag :s Oh yeah, Ka, ada Pret-A-Manger. Tapi macam inda siuk? All I saw were sandwiches and a bunch of boring stuff iatah aku inda jadi makan sana, aku makan di Yo! Sushi.
Note to Kaka: please go to Birm this Sept! Siuk! Bulih ku tinggal di rumah Kaka hoho. Pilih rumah yang ada extra bedroom ah!


This entry was posted on Friday, April 03, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: