Hello! I hadn't contributed to this blog for awhile, apart from my silly Juita story.

My life has been uninteresting as of late because exams are looming and I have been burying myself in my revision. I have been concentrating on Law of Contract because that's what I find most difficult out of my three modules. Previous statistics also show that there is a scary pattern of high failures in this module. My worst fear is to be part of that depressing statistic this year (nauzubillah).

So far, my revision has been frustrating. As if the concepts of the Law of Contract aren't tough enough to grasp, I find it really bari sasak trying to remember the names of cases. I think I have a 90-year old brain in a 19-year old body because I am so pelupa. But I won't completely blame myself - some of the cases have impossibly silly names!!! Take for example Hongkong Fir Shipping Co. Ltd. v Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha Ltd., a case that established the rule that a contract could be repudiated where an innominate term (a contract term that is neither a condition nor a warranty but in between of those two) deprives an injured party of substantially the whole benefit he was supposed to get under the contract. I know no one here would understand that, but whatever lah. My point is, cemana ku kan ingatkan tu nama case ah??? Macam tah sebuting saja case kan ku ingatkan untuk exam ani. Mentel ku ehhh.

But don't worry, I will heed AF's words - "If other people can do it, so can you. Just suck it up." If only sucking it up isn't easier said than done huh.

Anyway, hari ani aku malas masak dinner so I ordered lamb briyani and lamb korma for delivery from this halal place. Ia cakap it would take 40 minutes to sampai. Sekali aku tunggu 2 jam!!! Pasal delivery man nya sibuk. I accepted their apology and malas marah-marah because as one of my housemates said, "diludahi nya karang makanan mu kalau kau marah". The lamb briyani was soooo good but the lamb korma turned out to be too sweet for my liking. Tapi nyaman jua lah overall daripada makan sardine dari tin (which I had for lunch). Alhamdulillah. Le Taj still has the best lamb korma I think. Sia-sia pun!

Oh ya, here is my exam timetable:

23rd May, 9AM - Law of Contract B
26th May, 9AM - Constitutional Law B
29th May, 9AM - Foundations of Tort B

I've promised myself that tomorrow, I will make a detour from the Law of Contract and start revising for Constitutional Law.

Okay, pray for me and wish me luck, everyone.


This entry was posted on Monday, May 04, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: